HeartGasmic Visualization TechniquesAug 04, 2023
Are you familiar with visualization? For those of you who are not, visualization is a powerful tool myself and many others use to draw people, things and experiences to us as manifested reality, or as Walt Disney once said "If you can dream it, you can do it".
Robin Sharma, the author of "The Monk who Sold his Ferrari" famously said, "everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality". You might be thinking, duh! I KNOW what visualization is. Ok, but do you know how to properly visualizing?
Properly Visualize? WTF does that mean.
Well, there are two ways to visualize, and one way is not only NOT drawing those things to you, but is actually creating resistance towards your dreams and goals. Now, you might be saying holy shit? for real! What way is that? Am I doing that?
To find the answer to that, ask yourself these questions.
1. Am I PICTURING it or VISUALIZING it?
2. Do I feel excited, playful, fun, light when visualizing, or is it stressing me tf out?
3. When I see others with the things I have visualized does it inspire me, or does it irritate me?
The answers to these questions are going to give you a clear indicator of what type of visualizations you are doing and if you need to tweak it ASAP!
But don't freak out, if you feel like, omg I've been doing it all wrong, no wonder things aren't happening for me, have no fear, we've got you ;)
Here are six easy steps to create Heartgasmic, sensational, tingling visualizations that will have you feeling like IDGAF if it doesn't even actually happen because the FEELING (ding, ding) of visualizing is so f'n good.
1. Clarity: It's essential to have a clear and specific vision of what you want to visualize. The more precise and detailed your visualization is, the more effectively it can be imprinted in your subconscious mind.
2. Sensory Experience: Switch from just PICTURING to FEELING! Visualization involves engaging ALL your senses to make the experience more vivid. See the colors, hear the sounds, feel the textures, and experience the emotions associated with your desired outcome. This multi-sensory approach enhances the impact of visualization big time! (Even Beyonce says that every performance she does she's already visualized all the way down to the colors of her outfit!)
3. Belief and Emotional Engagement: To make visualization more effective, it's important to believe in the possibility of achieving your goals. Engage your emotions and immerse yourself in the positive feelings associated with your visualization. This emotional connection strengthens your belief and attracts similar experiences into your life.
4. *PAY ATTENTION* Practice and Consistency: Visualization is a skill that can be developed with practice. Regularly dedicate time to visualize your goals, whether it's a few minutes each day or longer sessions. Consistency and repetition help reinforce the neural pathways in your brain, making your visualizations more potent.
5. Integration with Action: While visualization is a powerful tool, it should be complemented by taking action towards your goals. Visualization primes your mind and motivates you to take the necessary steps to manifest your desires. Combine visualization with deliberate actions aligned with your vision for optimal results.
6. Flexibility and Detachment: One of my faves. This is the difference between it resisting you, to it CAN'T resist you! While it's important to hold onto your vision, it's equally crucial to remain flexible and detached from the outcome. Allow the universe to work in its own mysterious ways and trust the process. Detachment helps alleviate stress and opens you up to unforeseen opportunities and possibilities. Have fun with it!
Remember, visualization is a tool for transformation and manifestation, but it is not a substitute for taking action. By harnessing the power of visualization and aligning it with inspired action, you can tap into your creative potential and bring your desired outcomes to life.
Now go manifest the hell out of an amazing life! Why? because you can!
And PS. those old stale visualizations you've had that you gave up on still exist! If you're doing the work to change your life, dust them off and start there!
Interested in being reviewed for the Lovelight Lifestyle Magazine and Powered by Lovelight Blog?! We'd love to see if together we're a good fit!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.